Kolkata, April 30,2014 – ACROPOLIS , an approx. INR 400 Cr PPP between KMDA and Merlin Projects (one of the leading developers in Kolkata) coming up in The Rashbehari-EM Bypass connector. The project is poised to redefine the skyline of the burgeoning business district of Kolkata with its integrated project offering an 8 Lac sq.ft mixed use development comprising of a Mall, Multiplex, Office spaces, with a Stadium, all in one place. Spread across a sprawling 6.5 acres of land, the state-of-the-art project is getting primed up for giving a new meaning to “destination.”
Already, Acropolis has found a host of takers for its office spaces—MNCs like Indian Oil Petronas ltd.,Emtici Ltd.,Besco Limited,Venkatesh Films,Strassenburg Pharmaceuticals Ltd just to name a few.
In the entertainment and retail space, The Acropolis boasts of quite a few firsts. Movie aficionados of Kolkata will get a chance to luxuriate in the movie watching experience for the first time at Cinepolis, world’s 4th largest and India’s 1st international cinema exhibitor. Parcos, India’s leading perfume, make up and skincare retailer with a scintillating array of International brands in stores across the country will set shop for the first time in Acropolis. The integrated mall will also have an exclusive showroom offashion bag manufacturing chain, Baggit—another first in Kolkata. Tucked in the premises is a premium Business Club—The Senate for the business honchos, offering a breathtaking array of facilities like conference rooms, business centre, banquets, business lounge, gym, swimming pool, bar etc. Conceptualized and designed by Bentel Associates, South Africa’s pioneer architects and executed by resident architect Edifice, this commercial megalith will comprise over 4-lakh sq. ft office space, 2.5 lakh sq. ft of retail space, 15,000 sq ft food court with fine / casual dining and a car parking area for 750 cars .
Acropolis – Highlights
§ Employment opportunity for 8000 people directly and 10,000 people indirectly
§ Conceptualised and designed by Bentel Associates, South Africa’s pioneer architects
§ Environment friendly atmosphere as per ASHRAE guidelines
§ Online monitoring to avoid Sick Building Syndrome, providing healthy Indoor Air Quality
§ Web enabled fire detection system
§ Senate, a plus Business Club with arrangements of Banquets, Fine-dining, Bar, Lounge, Swimming pool, Gymnasium and Spa
§ High-end Retail showrooms
§ A pleasant indoor air quality ensuring good health to the employees.
§ An eco- friendly environment.
§ ASHRAE guidelines of 20cfm fresh air – per person.
§ Treated fresh air (TFA) units with heat recovery wheels (HRW).
§ Standby chillers and secondary phase pumps with CFC free refrigerant gas.
§ Toilet and Pantry ventilation system.
§ Double glazed glass with low U factor and shading
§ co-efficient to ensure maximum day light and minimum heat.
§ Excellent humidification control.
§ Online monitoring to avoid sick building syndrome (SBS )thereby providing a healthier IAQ (Indoor Air Quality).
§ Chillers, primary and secondary pumps with variable speed drives (VSDS).
§ Double skin AHUs with variable frequency drives (VFDs).
§ Online monitoring / controls high-tech IBMS.
Water & Waste Efficiency Management :
· Hydro- pneumatic system for water distribution through dual feed line.
· Multi stage water treatment system.
· Rain water treatment system.
· Water efficiency sanitary fixtures like aerated taps and dual flush units.
· Water efficient sanitary fixtures.
· Multiple wet risers with underground water reservoirs of immense capacity.
Leisure and Entertainment
· A well equipped, spacious business lounge with bar facility.
· A hi-tech fitness center.
· A leisure pool with spa facilities.
· Spacious, air-conditioned Board Rooms / Banquets attached with terrace..
Shopping and Entertainment:
- A stunning 3 lac sqft. Ground +4 storied shopping mall having the presence of all the prestigious brands, shopping at the Acropolis Mall is simply a wonderful experience. The vast range of commodities waits for you with a wonder at every step, giving you the real feel of superior marketing.
- Acropolis gives the food lovers a great reason to smile as it serves delicacies with touch of elegance. Where the ambience is a perfect delight and service is the way your heart wants, the Acropolis Food Courts and Restaurants are much more than just a place to dine. Be here to feel the rest!
- If you are a movie lover, then Acropolis has got big news for you too!. A prolific 4-screen Multiplex throws open the doors to great cinema viewing before you. CCI Newswire