Hill Crest by House of Hiranandani: A Unique Destination where location meets Lifestyle
Bangalore, December 2014 – House of Hiranandani, reputed real estate player from Mumbai has launched its luxury offering in Bannerghatta, Bengaluru. With a legacy that boasts of unparalleled excellence in real estate in Mumbai, having transformed the city’s landscape in the central suburbs, Bannerghatta is the next big milestone for House of Hiranandani in Bengaluru. Set within a tranquil lakeside sanctuary offering stunning views of the city, the Bannerghatta property is the ultimate destination for the urban family looking to upgrade their quality of life in Bengaluru.
Hill Crest at Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
Hill Crest at Bannerghatta exudes the perfect essence of luxury and lifestyle with its spacious 3 BHK apartments ranging from 1900 – 2300 sq. feet. Unlike any other property available in the city, Hill Crests offers unique amenities that help make one’s stay extra comfortable.
· Walk through grand lobby entrances that give dose of grandeur enroute to your apartment
· You’ll never have to wait for a lift with House of Hiranandani’s special lifts to apartment ratio: 4 high speed lifts lifts for 4 apartments per floor.
· Have multiple cars and restricted parking space? Don’t worry as Hill Crest offers you 3 basement levels for parking
· Each apartment spoils you with options of large decks and verandahs to enjoy the lake neighborhood and gorgeous Bangalore weather
· Convenience is key as Hill Crest is in close proximity to schools, hospitals, malls, offices and upcoming metro station, giving you the comforts of easy shopping and travel
Speaking on the property, Ms. Neha Hiranandani, Director, House of Hiranandani said , “House of Hiranandani truly believes in giving its consumers the comforts of a luxurious and holistic lifestyle through our well-planned and magnificently constructed homes. With Hill Crest at Bannerghatta in Bengaluru, we’re convinced that our rich tradition in engineering, construction, healthcare and philanthropy, will help redefine the concept of a wholesome living experience in the city.” CCI Newswire