HIGHLIGHTS of Consolidated Financials for Q3FY22 and 9FM22
- Revenue for Q3FY22 at 846.19 crore and 9MFY22 at Rs. 1,909.48 crore
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) for Q3FY22 at 551.22 crore and 9MFY22 at Rs. 1,022.78 crore
- Profit After Tax (PAT) for Q3FY22 at 467.73 crore and 9MFY22 at Rs. 815.08 crore
Mumbai, January 29, 2022: Oberoi Realty Limited, headquartered in Mumbai, today announced its results for the third quarter of FY22 and nine months of FY22. The Company has recorded Consolidated Revenues of Rs. 846.19 crore for Q3FY22 as against Rs. 768.52 crore for Q2FY22 and Rs. 1,909.48 crore for 9MFY22 as against Rs. 1,289.71 crore for 9MFY21.
The Consolidated Profit Before Tax was Rs. 551.22 crore for Q3FY22 as against Rs. 361.94 crore for Q2FY22 and Rs. 1,022.78 crore for 9MFY22 as against Rs. 569.56 crore for 9MFY21.
The Consolidated Profit After Tax was Rs. 467.73 crore for Q3FY22 as against Rs. 266.55 crore for Q2FY22 and Rs. 815.08 crore for 9MFY22 as against Rs. 454.07 crore for 9MFY21.
Commenting on the Q3FY22 results, Mr. Vikas Oberoi, Chairman & Managing Director, Oberoi Realty Limited said, “The real estate sector has witnessed a very strong sales momentum in the last few quarters. This is primarily due to supply side consolidation and a shift in consumer preference towards established players. Historically low interest rates are also supporting a spur in the volumes. In the commercial segment, we see that the leasing activity is gradually picking up and with the pandemic easing out, the retail business is also set to make a comeback.
At Oberoi Realty, all our projects received an overwhelming response and continue to perform exceedingly well. We remain committed to create developments that cater to all the needs of the homebuyer across segments and offer them an enhanced, sustainable and healthy lifestyle”.
Awards & Recognition:
- Oberoi Mall won Best Customer Loyalty Program award for Club UNO at the Global Marketing Excellence Awards 2021
- Oberoi Mall won Brand Leadership award for COVID safety Protocols at the Global Marketing Excellence Awards 2021
- The Westin Mumbai Garden City won The Times Hospitality Icon (Mumbai) – “Iconic Business Hotel of the Year”
Corporate Comm India (CCI Newswire)