Johannesburg , May 23, 2020: Are you ready for the new challenges & opportunities as power markets around the world evolve?
Specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK AFRICA(14 – 18 September 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa) is the 3rd annual international conference & summit delivering a unique experience for each day of the event.You are guaranteed 5 days of premium networking opportunities that is inclusive of a 2-day main conference, 5 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
The conference promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics that are critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off grid, public private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
- Abubakar Sani Sambo, Chairman, Ministerial Task Force on Power, Nigeria
- HaliruDikko, Commissioner, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority
- Oscar Amonoo–Neizer, Executive Secretary, Energy Commission, Ghana
- Abubakar Malah Umar, Director, Energy Commission, Nigeria
- Cyprian Nyakundi, Director, Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority, Kenya
- IbilolaAmao, Governing Council Member, Energy Institute, United Kingdom
- Greg Austin, Managing Director, Juwi Renewable Energies, South Africa
- Geoffrey Mabea, Executive Secretary, Energy Regulators Association ofEast Africa
- Ademola Adesina, CEO, Rensource Energy, Nigeria
- William Price, CEO, Enel Green Power, South Africa
- Ato Gyasi, Senior Director, Africa Finance Corporation, Nigeria
- Wido Schnabel, Director, Canadian Solar
- Chris Chijiutomi, Director, CDC Group, United Kingdom
- Brian Dames, CEO, African Rainbow Energy & Power, South Africa
- Simon Hodson, CEO, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Chris Flavin, Director, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Mikhail Nikomarov, CEO, Bushveld Energy, South Africa
- Peter Pechtl, Managing Director, ENEXSA, Austria
- Alexander Schonfeldt, Managing Director & COO, Enerox, Austria
- José María López, Director, MRC Consultants & Transaction Advisers, Spain
- Aleem Tharani, Partner, Bowmans, Kenya
- Dumisani Tembo, Partner, AB & David, Zambia
- Kieran Whyte, Partner, Baker McKenzie, South Africa
- Gabriel Kroes, Senior Energy Specialist, DNV GL, South Africa
- James Sherwood, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute, United States of America
- … and many more
The POWER WEEK ASIA will feature 5 supplementary workshops and masterclasses addressing cutting edge topics withReal Examples and Case Studies, including Renewable Energy, Energy Regulation& Policies, Energy Storage, Power Project Finance and Power Contracts & Negotiation.
Seize this opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors in an industry that is ever-changing – POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely for you!
Corporate Comm India (CCI Newswire)