unveils key social infrastructure facilities: The Indian Public School (TIPS), a medical centre – Medcorridor Family Clinic and Pharmacy; a supermarket – Inno Daily Mart; Akasaka – an authentic Japanese restaurant and,
a café – Inno GeoCafé
Chennai March 11,2014: Inno GeoCity, the world-class, self-contained township development project at Oragadam by Inno Group, today announced the handover of its first set of row houses of Sector 1 to its customers. Along with the handover, Inno GeoCity has also launched key social infrastructure facilities at the project.
Details on the key social infrastructure facilities:
- The renowned, state-of-the-art The Indian Public School (TIPS) operating on CBSE curriculum – open for admissions for the academic year 2014-15
- A fully-operational medical centre – Medcorridor Family Clinic and Pharmacy
- Introduces a quaint and serene café – Inno GeoCafé
- Akasaka, a completely authentic, one-of-its-kind Japanese restaurant, serving exotic fresh and delicious Japanese food. The restaurant is one of the many features of the Japanese enclave (An earmarked array of houses meant to serve as customised residences to Japanese expats working in the nearby factories).
- An exclusive supermarket, Inno Daily Mart which caters to the whole township
- The advantage of dual access – from the Oragadam-Wallajabad main road connected by a 80 ft road and the other from Varanavasi – Sunguvar Chattiram road
- Inno GeoCity also has lavish open spaces with a landscaped garden view, children’s play area and amphitheatre
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Rajamannar Ramaswamy, Group Managing Director, Inno Group said,
“We are delighted to handover the first of set row houses and will continue to handover at a brisk pace. We have also launched key social infrastructure facilities and amenities at our prestigious Inno GeoCity township. We have always believed that social infrastructure and amenities are crucial to creating sustainable neighbourhood living and are pleased to deliver our promise to create the same for our residents.”
Inno GeoCity is holistically integrated – not just in providing various services but also in the diversity of people it serves – from children to office goers and the retired, to professionals and the business community. Ideally located at Oragadam with good communications and excellent road, rail and air connectivity, Inno GeoCity is surrounded by industrial enclaves and R&D centres, providing a host of employment and business opportunities.
Oragadam is one of the fastest growing suburbs in India, has seen big investments by multi-national companies during the last few years due to the special boost provided by the Tamil Nadu Government and establishment of SIPCOT Industrial Estate covering approximate 2000 acres. The MNC’s include high profile companies such as The Renault Nissan, Vehicle Testing Centre, Moserbaer, TVS group of companies, Apollo tyres, Ashok Leyland and Sanmina.BWI