2ND SM@RT CITIES SUMMIT 2015 – TWIN CITY EDITION
New Delhi, Jan 12, 2015 – The growing scarcity of resources and increasing urbanization has made it essential to re-think urban planning. Urbanization poses a great challenge to the development of sustainable infrastructure. Experts globally now rely on intelligent structures and well networked supply systems and are working towards creating new and smart areas or
smartening the urban systems with existing circumstances to optimize resource utilization. Realizing the importance of the situation, India plans to develop almost 100 Smart Cities by 2030.
Smart Cities Summit is a platform for multiple public & private sectors to meet, network & discuss a cohesive approach to achieve sustainable economic outcome.
Due to vast urbanization and migration, smart Cities provide a vast opportunity in India. Several companies are looking at this developing market in India. It is our pleasure to invite you as our Media Association partner for 2nd Smart Cities Summit 2015 – Twin City Edition .
We have formulated an Advisory Committee comprising of the domain experts from the following: ARUP, CISCO, DANFOSS, SCHNIDER, MMRDA, AIILSG, AUTODESK, KOHINOOR GROUP, HONEYWELL, INFOSYS.
Roaring on the success of the first edition in August 2014, FIRST SM@RT CITIES COUNCIL promoted by ASAPP Media Information Group is organizing the 2 nd(Twin City) Edition Smart Cities Summit-2014 on 17 – 18 February 2015 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi and 20 – 21 February 2015 at Hotel Four Seasons, Mumbai.
The positive attractions of Smart Cities Summit include –
- 300+ Delegates
- International Case Studies
- Knowledge and business exchange session
- Specialized round tables discussions with experts
- 50+ Smart City National / International Expert Speakers
- 20+ City Mayors and Commissioners
- Power packed networking sessions
- 40 Exhibit spaces in both the cities
The theme of the summit is ‘Smart Cities: From Concept to Reality’
Having drawn 300+ delegates as well as 50+ global speakers and media to its inaugural Mumbai event in August 2014 was well accepted and appreciated by the industry. The glimpses of the same are encapsulated in a video – YouTube Link: http://bit.ly/SmartCitiesSummit2014
- 2nd SM@RT CITIES SUMMIT will provide key insights needed to meet smart business objectives. The event provides an opportunity and encourages different industries to integrate and work together, creating an assimilated infrastructure of various technologies and expertise that make cities smart.
- 2nd SM@RT CITIES SUMMIT 2015 strives at bringing together all government and private captains to deliberate on the opportunities, challenges and solutions in developing smart, sustainable, livable and efficient cities in India.
ATTEND and be a part of the greatest 100 smart cities movement in India
CONTACT NOW – For registration and details
Event Name : 2nd SM@RT CITIES SUMMIT 2015
Date & Location : 17 – 18 February 2015, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
20 – 21 February 2015, Four Seasons Hotel, Mumbai, India
Website : www.smartcitiessummit.in
Tel : +91 (0) 22 2419 3000
Email : [email protected]