WPC is fast emerging as the first choice of material for modular kitchens. WPC has many advantages over other materials as it is water-proof, termite and borer proof, fire retardant, screw-able/nail-able, enables sturdy connections, 90 degree bendable, 100% calibrated, scratch and stain-free, durable, and lends an attractive appearance to the overall kitchen. It can be painted/polished in any colour and given a smooth finish that does not lose its sheen even after years of use.
For kitchen designers and users, a WPC kitchen would be a one-time investment as the kitchen would last life long, and what’s more, WPC is a recyclable material, which makes it eco-friendly too.
The WPC Kitchen Advantages
- WPC kitchen cabinets and shutters can be painted in any colour or polished. We recommend PU paints, and always have a primer coating before painting for better application.
- For workability of tools on WPC such as drilling, hardware fittings, and for locking systems on cabinets, no special tools are required; in fact, the traditional carpenter tools will do the job well.
- WPC kitchens give life-long performance, are resistant to fungus, mold and bacteria, which makes them extremely hygienic, and they do not require any maintenance.
- WPC kitchens are not impacted by humidity, smoke, oil spills, food droppings, which makes them easy to clean, stain free and resistant to scratches.
- For the fussy users, we recommend using a mild detergent for cleaning with a soft cotton cloth or simple dusting.
- WPC kitchens have the appearance of real wood but with the additional and improved characteristics of WPC.
- WPC kitchens also have a cost advantage over other materials since they are a one-time investment, giving life-long performance, and with no maintenance or repair services required
Size available- 4×8 feet
Thickness (mm)- 4,6,8,12,16,18,28,30,40,& 50
Colors: Frosty white & Natural wood
- Easy to cut
- Tough inside, smoother outside
- Termites and borer proof panel
- No warping or twisting
- 101% water proof
- High load bearing strength
- Fire retardant
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)