By Mr. Sanjay Jain, Group Managing Director, Siddha Group.
New Delhi, June 25, 2018: If you have been looking to invest in Mumbai, areas in KandivaliWest are worth exploring. In the recent years, KandivaliWest has transformed into a thriving destination, with many excellent residential projects in the vicinity. KandivaliWest has witnessed rapid development in the last two decades both in terms of residential growth and population.
Here are 5 benefits of living in Kandivali West:
- Proximity to commercial hubs -Commercial destinations like Nariman Point and Lower Parel, are easily accessible via the proposed coastal road that would cut down the time by half and make it easier for residents to commute.Besides the Western Express Highway on the east, and SV Road and Link Road on the west, the Kandivali railway station, on the Western Line also facilitates easy transport and commute.
- Reputed educational institutes – From reputed educational institutions such as Cambridge School, St. Lawrence High School, St. Joseph High School, Ryan International School, Oxford Public School and Thakur College, KandivaliWest is home to several well-established educational institutes
- Bustling lifestyle and entertainment hub – Whether it is shopping malls, multiplexes or entertainment centers, KandivaliWest is replete with lifestyle and entertainment options. Some of the popular entertainments destinations includes Growel, RaghuleelaMega Mall and Thakur Mall
- Wide range of civic amenities–Kandivali West is equipped with a wide range of civic amenities, including world-class hospitals such as ESIS Hospital and Gokul Hospital, and more. The residential conveniences in and around this area are also comparable to the best ones in the city
- Excellent connectivity– Located between posh neighbourhood localities like Malad and Borivali, its prominence has grown over the years majorly due to its connectivity to prime residential localities and commercial hubs. KandivaliWest is well connected with Link Road, S V Road and Western Express Highway which further connects to other parts of the suburban Mumbai and is also close to the domestic and international airports. KandivaliWest is also connected to Thane via Ghodbunder Road and Gujarat via Mumbai-Ahmedabad Highway through Dahisar Check Naka. It is also close to major employment hubs in Goregaon, Malad, and Andheri. One can see a considerable growth in affordable luxury projects and a change in the entire landscape of KandivaliWest possesses a well-planned infrastructure.
Over the years, KandivaliWest has witnessed rapid development of social and physical infrastructure consequently the demand for residential properties in the area has also thrived. Owing to this excellent foundation and superb connectivity, KandivaliWest has become a residential hub and a preferred investment destination for homebuyers and investors.Nestled in the heart of Kandivali West, Siddha Seabrook will be the tallest residential tower in the vicinity offering an ultimate living experience to our valuable buyers and provide a one of a kind end user experience.Siddha Seabrook is a G+54 storied project which will have 1.5, 2 and 3 BHK homes. At Seabrook we are also offering Jain temple.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)